MLB has a long heritage of fabricating a wide range of structural steelwork solutions, pre-engineered at our dedicated 3,345m2 facility in Wolverhampton.  Our Factory Control Production (FPC), management systems and welding procedures have all been certified by BSI to comply with stringent CE marking standards.

We fabricate all of our structural steel solutions to comply with our customers’ specification, overseen by a dedicated team of production engineers.

Fast Turnaround

Whether you require a single steel beam, or complete steelwork package, MLB prides itself on its fast turnaround times, never compromising on quality or service.

At our plant, we fabricate all our structural steel in accordance with strict health and safety guidelines.  Using our lattice beam solution, we can achieve large spans and all of our designs give optimal levels of structural performance in roof, floor or any other application where light weight and long span performance is important.

All sections are built in accordance with BS 5950-5:1998.

Our Fabrication Services include:

Precision cutting and bolt hole drilling
High quality welding
Metal bending and forming
Tolerance testing


Re-use and recycling

Steel is one of the world’s most recycled materials. According to the British Constructional Steelwork Association (BCSA), recovery rates for steel components from building demolition sites are 84% for recycling and 10% for re-use. This gives a total potential recovery and re-use factor of steel from buildings of an incredible 94%.

Keep up-to-date on our latest products and Services

Get in Touch

Our experts are on hand to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to call us or complete the adjacent form and one of our team will respond directly. Thank you.

By completing this form you agree to us storing your data for the purpose of contacting you. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose

For more information, view our Privacy Policy

...Subscribe to our newsletter